As a member you will receive timely updates on current international issues which affect the securities lending business, as well as being able to participate in discussions to shape future policy in this area.
You will also have access to the members’ pages of the website, which contains details of all ongoing projects, live discussions, surveys and access to current and archived document libraries.
Member Benefits & Criteria:
ISLA has two membership categories: full members and associate members. Full members must be engaged as principal or agent in the lending or borrowing of securities. Associate members must be involved in the provision of commercial services to full members in support of their securities lending or borrowing activities.
ISLA’s aims include:
- Working with regulators to provide a safe and efficient framework for Securities Lending.
- Enhancing the public profile of the Securities Lending industry.
- Fostering good communication and co-operation with other trade associations.
- Promoting the use of the Global Master Securities Lending Agreement (GMSLA)
- Highlighting new market development.
- Ensuring sound industry practices.
Please note: If your company is already a member of ISLA do not complete the ‘sign up’ form, this is for joining companies only . You can obtain a login to access the members website by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org